Choir Boy is a real-time multi-voice pitch
shifting plug-in. From a single input (mono
or stereo), Choir Boy generates 3 additional
voices, which can be tailored to various
pitches and controlled via Midi or host
automation. Choir Boy also includes real-time,
Stereo, Polyphonic Formant Correction! Now
your vocal choirs need not sound like a
chorus of bears and chipmunks! Choir Boy
is absolutely unique in offering real time,
high quality, Midi controllable, polyphonic
pitch shifting at an exceptional low price.
out this short demo:
transformed to a male stereo choir (with
transformed to a male stereo choir (dry)
Transformation is performed
using a single instance of Choir Boy operating
in real time. The original female voice
(mono) is transformed to a polyphonic
stereo male choir using the 'formant
shifting' functionality. Reverb is added
afterwards and is not part of Choir Boy
Note: The superior
processing of Choir Boy results in smooth,
convincing voice sounds with a total
absence of any 'robotic' qualities.
- Real-time, Stereo, Polyphonic Formant
- 'Smooth Formant' filter control
for optimum results.
- Stereo Pan sliders added for all
- 'Auto-Gain' post Formant volume
- 'CPU-Save' mode avoids processing
on zero/low input.
- 'Hi-Res' mode for improved sound
quality on certain material.
- 3 additional voices generated from
a single audio/VSTi track.
- Advanced high quality pitch shifting
- Stereo or Mono processing.
- Midi control of each additional
- Fixed relative pitch shift mode.
- Dynamic relative pitch shift mode
(to a separate Midi track).
- Polyphonic Midi note detection for
- Preset configurations.
- Instructions included.
- Windows 98 up to Windows 8. 32-Bit only.
- About 1 MB of harddisk space.
- 1+ GHz processor.
- Audio application supporting VST
get a 35 day trial period with full functionality
and periodic blanking of audio output.
Note: A 25%
discount is available on this plug-in when
purchased as part of the Elevayta
Creativity Tools bundle.
Policy: We do not consider refund requests for products bought by mistake or products bought without trial (demo).